[CREATE] Swatches: Proposition J

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Jun 23 10:27:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

I don't know who edited the wiki and I really want to know why the draft was
removed and move the content of the draft to the list of propositions ? I
really think that kind of changes need to be discussed on the list (that's
why I don't like free-for-all wiki for hosting the content of the spec in the
first place :/)

That said, I am not against adjustement to the spec, since it's still a draft,
but I would be really annoy by big adjustment, since we had an agreed over
most of its content, and that the biggest part is implemented in krita.

--
Cyrille Berger