[CREATE] Swatches: Proposition J

MenTaLguY mental at rydia.net
Mon Jun 23 14:08:13 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 19:27 +0200, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> I don't know who edited the wiki and I really want to know why the draft was
> removed and move the content of the draft to the list of propositions ? I
> really think that kind of changes need to be discussed on the list (that's
> why I don't like free-for-all wiki for hosting the content of the spec in the
> first place :/)

That was my fault, I'm afraid.  I fell out of the process early on, and
was trying to catch up the past few days all at once.  I didn't realize
there was a separate draft phase before introducing a proposition for
discussion.

> That said, I am not against adjustement to the spec, since it's still a draft,
> but I would be really annoy by big adjustment, since we had an agreed over
> most of its content, and that the biggest part is implemented in krita.

Yes.  I do not think it would be appropriate to make major
backwards-incompatible adjustments to Proposition H at this point,
simply for that reason.

-mental