[CREATE] limit of tolerance [was: Pitching a community-funded conference]

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Mar 14 23:30:10 PDT 2008

John and Ted,

I expect a list being maintained to some minimal standards. I have
declared what my expectations are and I dont see a sign that they are not
reasonable. Other lists manage such things in a clear way as part of the
list maintainance and do this successfuly.

That there is someone angry seems obvious. I am open to normal talking.
Personal offending is just not a acceptable way to get there.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management