[CREATE] limit of tolerance [was: Pitching a community-funded conference]

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 00:20:17 PDT 2008

Craig,

Am 15.03.08, 20:25 +0100 schrieb Craig Bradney:

> <snip a whole lot of utter crap>
>
> I'd like to point out that this is the *create* mailing list. Those that wish
> to bring up history that happened before the creation of this list should
> take it elsewhere. You guys go over and over and over the same old stuff, and
> never get anywhere. Just agree to disagree and get on with life - and stop
> publicly abusing each other. Accept that the separate projects have their own

Please note that I did not abuse someone here in this thread.

If you had written this letter instantly, then I had seen no need to
answere at all. Now that you step in later into this thread, there is no
reason to blame others for your delay.

Thats just for clearification.

> goals, their own managers and leaders and coders - even if you disagree with
> it.
>
> LGM is supposed to be a place where we can all coexist, to better the free
> software and environment relating to graphics, and actually make some
> progress. If opposing groups wish to go, then great, but don't bring up this
> history there. Sit on the opposite sides of the rooms and think nasty
> thoughts if you must, but dont let it get in the way of the discussions that
> you want to have within your own teams, with other teams, and the users that
> have come to watch and ask questions.
>
> Craig

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann