[CREATE] limit of tolerance [was: Pitching a community-funded conference]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 17 10:09:01 PDT 2008

Hi all, this list is unmoderated and I would like for us to take these
personal comments offlist and also, to keep the fundraising of LGM
offlist as well and in the hands of the LGM developers for this year.

In fact, I think we should allow for the LGM organizer to have czar-like
controls over LGM, sources of funding and more, and previous LGM
organizers should also help to decide direction of LGM for each year.

I will followup, offlist with Kamila and other LGM organizers.

Please respect this on this list, otherwise, we will have to sort out
something else.

Let us close this thread now. LGM talk is fine IMO, as long as it is
constructive, not personal (which should be offlist anyway IMO), and
helping to increase collaboration across projects.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA