[CREATE] LGM 2009 - Montréal - May 6-7-8-9

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Wed Nov 19 23:17:22 PST 2008

Hi,

I'll let someone else draw up a list of potential interested
benefactors, do the push for the drive, and send out regular updates
letting people know where we're at this time (last year took a lot of my
time over 2 weeks, but perhaps not much of it was visible).

We have the possibility of using last year's donors (who wished to not
remain anonymous) as a starting point for this year's campaign.

Cheers,
Dave.