[CREATE] LGM 2009 - Montréal - May 6-7-8-9

Nathan Willis listbot at glyphography.com
Mon Nov 24 13:44:09 PST 2008

I just wanted to add a word about media sponsorship -- namely, don't
overlook it when drawing up lists of potential donors/sponsors.  Last year
we managed to put one article about the meeting on Linux.com, but a
sponsored ad "buy" on the other SourceForge sites (Slashdot, Freshmeat,
SF.net) in advance would reach considerably more eyes.

Thanks,
Nate

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:17 AM, Dave Neary <dneary at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll let someone else draw up a list of potential interested
> benefactors, do the push for the drive, and send out regular updates
> letting people know where we're at this time (last year took a lot of my
> time over 2 weeks, but perhaps not much of it was visible).
>
> We have the possibility of using last year's donors (who wished to not
> remain anonymous) as a starting point for this year's campaign.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave.
>
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Sure, it worked well last time! lets do it again and have a more
> > coordinate strike as part of the sponsorship drive. Louis, please lets
> > us know when budget estimates are ready, then we can sync up!
> >
> > Cheers!
> >
> > Jon

> flights!
> >> Are we doing another Pledge company btw?
> >>
> >> Alexandre
>
> --
> Dave Neary
> dneary at free.fr