[CREATE] Nathive introduction to CREATE

Marcos Diaz markos at nathive.org
Mon Nov 24 09:54:28 PST 2008

Hello, my name is Marcos Diaz and I would like to introduce you Nathive
project:

Nathive is a libre software image editor, focused on usability, logic and
providing a smooth learning curve for everyone. The project run in the Gnome
desktop environment and anyone is welcome to collaborate on it with code,
translations or ideas.

This project is in the alpha phase, so it is an incomplete work, unfit for
the end user yet. The intention is to achieve a professional graphic editor
progressively without giving up initial usability. Nathive is written from
scratch in C using GTK+, and is designed to be simple, lightweight, and easy
to install and use.

Today Nathive has been released under GPLv3, at now our group is made up of
fewer than ten people and we would like to collaborate with you, sharing
code and ideas. In addition would be nice if Nathive could be a part of
Libre Graphics Meeting too.

I'm subscribed to CREATE list from one month ago but I hope to start send
and contribute from now.

Also, you are welcomed on irc.freenode.net #nathive.

THANKS and regards.