[CREATE] LGM 2009 - Decision to be made today

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Tue Oct 28 09:00:45 PDT 2008

Hi,

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Absolutely! Louis, looks like Montreal is the best plan now. I think we
> should put all our energy into this plan now, combine assets Andy
> developed, and start rocking out the path to LGM 2009 Montreal
>
> This time though I want to make sure we have a big poutine food bash ;)

As if to seal the deal, Ton got back to me yesterday to let me know he
received a final decision from the Amsterdam city council - no funding
for the event this year. Apparently they gave all the money to their banks.

So I concur with Jon's appraisal - Montreal, take it away!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary