[CREATE] Bad news from Amsterdam

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Sep 30 10:43:50 PDT 2008

2008/9/30 adam hyde <adam at flossmanuals.net>:

> keen to host an Amsterdam event and
> take care of the venue and logistics.

Andy seems to be putting together a proposal to host - finding a venue
and local sponsors and so on. I guess you should do the same, as
should anyone else serious about organising LGM4, and post a finalised
proposal to this list, and I guess the influential members of the
community will form a consensus in some way.

> link the two via video streaming

Seems unlikely to be compelling to me, and risky that it wouldn't work
technically, but I have no experience with this (as an administrator
of live video streaming with free software, or as attending a
conference that was linked like that) I suppose it could work.