[CREATE] Bad news from Amsterdam

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Sep 30 12:58:06 PDT 2008

> Of course, the primary thing is to get most developers possible
> together. This includes proximity, sponsorship, etc, in order to get
> most of us in 1 locaion.

I don't see any compelling reason to ship more than half of the people to
Singapore even if Andy has the time, will power and venue etc. Just a waste of
money IMNSHO. I wouldn't sponsor it even if I had the money - just for a jaunt
for 100+ people. I also think a good percentage of tickets would have to be
bought for people rather than get them to be reimbursed.

my 4c :)

Craig