[CREATE] Cross Software UI

Martin Nordholts enselic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:08:56 PDT 2009

On 08/18/2009 03:51 PM, Brian Vidal castillo wrote:

> Hi there, we are starting a huge project in order to take advantage of some
> applications UI re-design: we want to make a huge UI redesign in the best
> opensource design, authoring and media creation/edition software.

I support the effort but I suspect you are underestimating what a huge
task this is. The way you are presenting your proposal makes me believe
you are not an experienced interaction designer (I humbly apologize if I
am wrong), and I can't imagine this project being executed successfully
by persons without significant experience in this area.

Don't let my pessimism stop you, I sincerely want you to prove me wrong.

Best regards,
Martin Nordholts

--

My GIMP Blog: