[CREATE] LGM 2009 update

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:57:17 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Louis Desjardins wrote:
>
>> We're going to hit the accelerator pedal. There is so much I can do on the
>> local side. I need help on the sponsors/pledgie campaign and on the website,
>> mainly.
>
> I was reminded today that pledgie banner at inkscape.org is obsolete
> and asked to remove it. I'd rather replace it with a new one. Could
> the guy who pushed the magic pledgie button last year do it again
> please? :)

Since nobody volunteered, I started working on it. The new Pledgie
campaign will go live on Monday (February, 16) and end on April, 22.
PayPal stuff will be handled by GNOME Foundation like the previous
year.

We desperately need a new logo. Alessandro Rimoldi has some basic one,
but you will probably prefer some other logo as a final one :)

Alexandre