[CREATE] updated pledgie page

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Tue Feb 24 06:20:30 PST 2009

I feel like I should point out again that I did send the press release
out in one round last Wed as was originally planned. That was to the
newsfeed-oriented sites. Unfortunatley right after that I had to leave
for SCALE (more news on that later), but the original version did go
out on schedule. New round we need to hit more news-story sites, and
we need to get the community bloggers onboard -- badge and so on.

Nate