[CREATE] updated pledgie page

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Feb 27 00:03:19 PST 2009

How about start now. Alexandre sent out, and I had some tech issues to
sort out...sending out in bulk right now...

Also, remember that last time what really worked well is to get others
to blog about LGM post as well...so, get people to donate, and then
help spread the news of the conference and donations on their blog.

Great!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips