[CREATE] LGM 2009 Fundraising Campaign Launch

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Fri Feb 27 13:07:00 PST 2009

Hi,

This sounds great!

I don't mean to be the guy who doesn't do anything, but would you mind
talking to Ross about it?

I'm in a "trim down your commitments as much as possible" place at the
moment - donation $100, ensuring the pledgie campaign's running smoothly
and blogging about the conference is about as much as I'm prepared to do
this year.

Cheers,
Dave.