[CREATE] Venue LGM 2010!

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Wed Jul 8 05:51:11 PDT 2009

Hi Femke,

Femke Snelting wrote:
> It's a former piano factory

can't miss the building, it is beautiful both inside and out - the small
images don't do justice to such a beautifully restored building.

<http://depianofabriek.vgc.be/> gives an idea of what going on there.

> The building would be available for LGM in the *last* week of May (24-30
> May; meaning LGM would run from 26 to 29 May).

what is planned there in the three weeks before the meeting? will it be
possible to have the exhibition running from, say, May 1 to May 29?

on their website the Agenda (one single page) ends in April 2009 and
starts in December 2008?

> Because we will be collaborating with the Masters/Research programme for
> networked media (Rotterdam) and Ecole de Recherche Graphique (Brussels)
> on an LGM exhibition

will there be place for <http://www.uwivi.com> ? signals from the Hugin
users community is that they are ready for a second edition.

Yuv