[CREATE] Venue LGM 2010!

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Jul 13 12:39:20 PDT 2009

OK, revision made -- I added a link to the site Femke included in the first
email; if that's not right and there is a more official one, by all means
feel free to change.

I think it could use some fleshing out, though -- perhaps a tale from this
year's LGM?  Any suggestions?

Also, I just dropped in 26-29 as the dates. Are those official?

Nate

--
nathan.p.willis
nwillis at glyphography.com