[CREATE] Venue LGM 2010!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jul 13 20:25:57 PDT 2009

cool....

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Press_Release_1#Libre_Graphics_Meeting_2010_in_Brussels

I think we need a section of GOALS and PLANNED PROJECTS.

Also, a quick paragraph recapping what happened at LGM 2009.

Then I think we are good. Femke, even if the goals/planned projects
don't happen, I think wise to place this out there to drive interest.

The recap can be merged from blog posts about 2009.

Make sense? I've taken a crack at the proposed sections above and
think it fills out the release more. The question is, do you all agree
with me. Also, is there enough flesh to actually connect and promote a
collaborative project?

I think it makes massive sense, but we really need to get onto
it...something like Blender Movie projects, but tailored to our
community, OSP's interest, and to make something tangible we can all
be happy about.

Cheers!

Jon

--