[CREATE] Resource tagging refinement

Aurimas Juška aurimas.juska at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:36:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Jon A. Cruz <jon at joncruz.org> wrote:
> Following up from the GIMP BOF today at LGM, I collected up the last
> info for refining things and split them up into subsections on the
> wiki page for easier consideration.
>
> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/ResourceTagging

It is nice to hear that discussion on resource tagging had not died. I
would like to express some opinions about certain decisions. However,
it is not clear how it should be done on wiki page. Should
suggestions/questions be added in the main page near suggested
features/solutions ? What is discussion tab (where I tried to put some
points for discussion) for and why is the main page used for
discussion ?