[CREATE] Resource tagging refinement

Jon A. Cruz jon at joncruz.org
Fri May 8 14:43:47 PDT 2009

On May 8, 2009, at 5:36 PM, Aurimas Juška wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Jon A. Cruz <jon at joncruz.org> wrote:
>> Following up from the GIMP BOF today at LGM, I collected up the last
>> info for refining things and split them up into subsections on the
>> wiki page for easier consideration.
>>
>> http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/ResourceTagging
>>

> It is nice to hear that discussion on resource tagging had not died. I
> would like to express some opinions about certain decisions. However,
> it is not clear how it should be done on wiki page. Should
> suggestions/questions be added in the main page near suggested
> features/solutions ? What is discussion tab (where I tried to put some
> points for discussion) for and why is the main page used for
> discussion ?

I think you should just edit the individual suggestion points that
you want to comment on. I tried to break them apart so that would be
easy.

I think that the "Discussion" tab is for Wikipedia itself... where
the "official" content is on the main page and the discussion tab is
used by those collaborating whether or not to include certain
content. Since we're not using that workflow, I don't think we really
need that tab.