[CREATE] OpenRaster vs. FXG? :)

Hubert Figuiere hub at figuiere.net
Wed May 13 10:17:04 PDT 2009

On 05/13/2009 12:41 PM, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:

> If you, they, or anyone else have specific comments, questions, concerns
> about our published specifications for SWF, PLEASE submit them through the
> OpenScreen project!  The current docs are our first attempt at trying to
> document "all that is SWF" and it's certainly possible we missed some
> stuff...if you point out the flaws, we can improve the docs.
>
> BUT don't go all "conspiracy theory" on me, Hub...

It is not personal. But you are sort of voicing a company's opinion, and
I'm replying to that opinion, based on *facts*.

After a short conversation with the gnash guys, here is the very brief
tidbit:

" the swf spec is only opcodes and tags, nothing on behaviours"

But I'll let them do a more complete answer if they wish.

Hub