[CREATE] LGM 2010 Website

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:49:51 PDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

>> Euh... because these particular three squares make an M for Meeting and
>> also a flag :-)
>
> Is good you said that. I would never figure this out all by myself :)

That was probably somewhat harsh from me. To make it clear: I care
about logo of the event much less than about the event itself. The
JavaScript in question didn't actually work for me, and I'm using
Firefox 3.5, mind you :) So I can't really say anything about design,
because I simply don't see it. I do see
http://lgm.alexandreleray.com/static/css/background-fixe.svg at it
gives some kind of idea, but again, I don't see the whole thing and I
wonder who else does.

Alexandre