[CREATE] LGM 2010 Website

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:03:20 PDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:14 PM,  Ivan wrote:

>> JavaScript in question didn't actually work for me, and I'm using
>> Firefox 3.5, mind you :) So I can't really say anything about design,
>> because I simply don't see it. I do see
>> http://lgm.alexandreleray.com/static/css/background-fixe.svg at it
>
> I'm sorry you cannot see it. I want you to see it :)
> Could you give me more details on what you see/what you don't?

http://cs1064.vkontakte.ru/u112640/13323611/x_911c8de1.jpg

Having seen the background I don't really think this is what you
intended people to see.

I'm not sure about using yellow for background, but I leave this to you :)

> Could you try pointing your browser directly to the background?
> The address is:
> http://lgm.alexandreleray.com/static/css/background.svg

Doesn't work at all. I only see blank FF page.

> If that works, then it could be a problem with the iframe.
> Sorry, don't know so much about the differences between firefox versions...
>
> Could you check you Firefox error console, and tell me if I should know
> about any errors?

It says "jQuery is not defined" for
http://lgm.alexandreleray.com/static/js/jquery.event-playback.js in
line 466