[CREATE] LGM 2010 Website

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Oct 17 01:50:00 PDT 2009

On Saturday 17 October 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Friday 16 October 2009, Dave Neary wrote:
> > One thing I think that the next LGM could do is to make it an artists
> > convention, where the developers are invited - I'd love to see a
> > presentation schedule with just artists showing off their tools, and
> > have as many people from DeviantArt as from the various developer lists.
>
> I would really like that, though I'm not sure how practical it is. But
>  there's nothing that inspired me as a developer more than an artist
>  showing off how they work with applications. And surprises me, too: I
>  didn't know that krita was capable of producing this:
> http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=82862.
What about both ? We could have the "dev" day followed by the "user" day. I
think it's also important to have technical presentation to see the
possibility for applications, and indeed, user showing applications is kind of
cool, I think my favorite presentation in Wroclaw was Andy making a crazy
display of what can be done with inkscape ;)

--
Cyrille Berger