[CREATE] Fwd: Libre Graphics Meeting, 26-29 May 2010 in Brussels]

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Sat Sep 19 14:43:26 PDT 2009

I wouldn't presume to know about this particular company, but on a
similar-sounding note, I noticed on Maemo Talk (re the upcoming Maemo
Summit) that Quim Gil mentioned Nokia finds it far easier to handle
every sponsored travel internally through their (Nokia's) travel agent,
rather than do the buy-it-yourself-and-reimburse-everybody-individually
process.  Dave probably knows more about that.

Nate

--
nathan.p.willis
nwillis at glyphography.com