[CREATE] LGM2010 Push

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Wed Apr 14 11:57:04 PDT 2010

Attached a shortened, TODAY-centric piece to this email -- let me know what
you think.

Bullet points:
* SHORT
* highlights developer travel
* mentions small donations plusgood, not just big
* skips detail on non-community fundraising numbers, lest individual donors
feel less inclined to give
* draws "example" content from the submitted talks -- I know that's not
perfect, but it makes the content "real" for people who've never been in the
past.

Additions?  Subtractions?  I do want to keep this short-n-sweet; we can link
to longer copy on the site & wiki for the interested; the idea is just to
draw them in and highlight the need.

Thanks,
Nate

--