[CREATE] LGM2010 Push

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Apr 14 13:10:38 PDT 2010

Looks good. Yes, needs more bullet points, a reference to call for
participation ending May 1 and also, the title should say Libre
Graphics Meeting 2010.

Nate, you want to put yourself down as press contact? i can be that as
well...all my data is below...

Ok, so, lokoing good...i'm ready to launch it out whenever :) If those
changes can get in, and a stable version is put up on the wiki, then
we can send out to the fabricatorz press list...

Florica, this is the press announcement for final call for
libregraphicsmeeting...once the post is finalized, I'd like to push
this asap. Nate, is it realistic to launch it today, or better to
launch in the morning?

Jon