[CREATE] publish book about LGM meeting

lingzheng wang wanglingzheng000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:16:15 PDT 2010

hi,every one,
     can i  create one book about LGM meeting in June?  i mean need consider
copyright and other things etc. welcome for every one's suggestion.
There are  interesting pictures and words in this book in my opinion, i can
write in English and Chinese after  i interview designers who join LGM
meeting, then introduce opensource graphics to Chinese designers.
     LGM meeting  attracts some publishing house from my hometown after my
introduction last week, so if it's ok, i will start schedule my write plan.
     regards!

王灵正 Wang Lingzheng
Skype:woshiyangyang00
Phone:+0086 1591 0355 636