[CREATE] publish book about LGM meeting

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Apr 23 04:10:46 PDT 2010

Hi!

2010/4/23 lingzheng wang <wanglingzheng000 at gmail.com>:

>      can i  create one book about LGM meeting in June?  i mean need consider
> copyright and other things etc. welcome for every one's suggestion.

If the book is licensed with something from freedomdefined.org, and
uses the freely-licensed images that will inevitably be posted to
Flickr and elsewhere, I would say that this would be a very welcome
contribution :-)

> There are  interesting pictures and words in this book in my opinion, i can
> write in English and Chinese after  i interview designers who join LGM
> meeting, then introduce opensource graphics to Chinese designers.

I am happy to help you improve the English text in the book; what
software will you use to make it? If you use a public version control
system, the book could be made collaboratively :-)

>      LGM meeting  attracts some publishing house from my hometown after my
> introduction last week, so if it's ok, i will start schedule my write plan.

Exciting! :-)

Cheers
Dave