[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Aug 8 03:57:06 PDT 2010

hi robert,

> >  feel free to feel offended.
> >

> this is not acceptable.
> jon clearly adressed the way you proposed to "kill" one of his
> projects. this sounded somewhat disrespectful in my ears, too.

i don't really want to have a lengthy discussion on this topic.

i have never proposed to kill any of jon's projects. period.

if you look at my mail i never ever mention the term "project".

i was only talking about websites and domain names.

if anybody is attached to the url create.freedesktop.org and to the current form of that website, yes, i've stepped on his/her toes.
sorry, but i really have the feeling that we have to get more user friendly on that regard.
(btw, i have nothing against a create.libre-graphics.org... but i think one of the jon sorrows was that we have too many websites and urls.)

if you have the feeling that i was discussing about the wrong topics, i'll step out of the discussion. no problem.

if you have the feeling that i should use a less direct language, i'll do it.

but, please, don't cite me for things i have not said (and i've already pointed out that i didn't meant to say it).

ciao
a.l.e