[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Aug 8 08:34:22 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website
Date: 	Sun, 08 Aug 2010 11:07:58 -0400
From: 	Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com>
To: 	jon at rejon.org <jon at rejon.org>

  On 08/08/2010 05:38 AM, jon at rejon.org wrote:

>  Consolidation might not be the solution :) But, I'm all for knowing
>  when things are end of life. If Create has served its purpose to be a
>  host, then run towards libre-graphics.org fast and hard. But, don't
>  worry too much about sunk costs like past websites and consolidation.
>  Rather, merge what is necessary.
>
>  LGM is great because it has a good focus on culture and creativity, in
>  addition to development and users.
I'm intentionally going back a few layers in the to and fro of the
conversation.

I think maybe the Create site could work if it had a different/better
portal, where what's there now could be accessed from it, but you could
have other directions to go from that portal.

In essence, I'm just talking about a new front page...

Greg