[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:19:16 PDT 2010

On 8/13/10, a.l.e wrote:

> i have the feeling that CREATE, in its current form, can't manage most
> of those tasks.

There is a question I didn't ask in the very beginning (LGM, then
first thread in this list), but I feel I have to ask anyway. How
exactly will establishing an association help to start promotion of
free software in places, where target audience hangs around?

> - it's too close to a suite which already leads the largest parts of
>   the market we want to take over.

You know, one of the really huge problems I've seen in the community
is an urge to take over market while not providing viable solutions
for that very market.

> p.s.: i was not aware that CREATE had activities outside of the
> graphics field.

Because we failed to establish a solid two-way connection, obviously.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org