[CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Yuval Levy create07 at sfina.com
Fri Aug 13 15:47:49 PDT 2010

On August 13, 2010 08:40:48 am Camille Bissuel wrote:
> We don't want to recreate the wheel, we want to build a motor.
> It was the whole point of my BoF session at LGM 2010. If you want to listen
> arguments, please read my presentation :
> http://www.yagraph.org/images/LGM/what-about-a-lgf.svg (to look at in
> Firefox)

I am sure you mean it all well but your presentation is annoyingly slow to
watch on my nettop (Intel Atom 1.6 GHz + AMD Radeon 4650 HD Kubunu 10.04).
Can we have an executive summary without sugar-coating?  I like it fast and
efficient.

Your definition of building a motor looks strangely like the reinvention of
the wheel to me.

> So... some peoples like me and a.l.e fell the *necessity* of such a
> project, and we will do it.

Good luck with your project.  Frankly, it looks to me like an expression of
your need to express your ego (and there is nothing wrong with that need, just
with the field to which it is being applied).

Yuv