[CREATE] Fwd: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Fri Aug 13 11:00:52 PDT 2010

Sorry, I send it to Ricardo only ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Camille Bissuel <cbissuel at yagraph.org>
Date: 2010/8/13
Subject: Re: [CREATE] [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website
To: ricardo lafuente <bollecs at sollec.org>

That's why I've started the discussion with the content before the technique
:

content is basically a portal :

   - News (planet for projects and gallery)
   - Projects (Presentations for Software and tools, Standards, Events,
   Teaching certification)
   - Peoples (Developers, Professional Artists, Teachers, Users)
   - Resources (Directory for Documentation, How-tos, Tutorials, Glossary,
   Gallery)
   - About (LGA, website)

But that's right no one commented on it yet. Please do so.

Thanks for the support too ;)
--yagraph

>>> http://fabricatorz.com/
>>> http://status.net/