[CREATE] the style of LGM 2011 [Was: consensus constitency persistence]

Alexandre Leray newsletters at alexandreleray.com
Fri Aug 20 07:50:15 PDT 2010

On 20/08/10 11:12, a.l.e wrote:
> well, technically speaking, we should first ask alexandre if he allows us to use his work for 2011, too! :-)

Hi all,

of course I do :-) I would have liked to spend more time on the SVG
background we did for the last edition of LGM. If we decide to go
further with this design I will take some time to improve it!

Regarding Anwiki I think it is a very original project for its approach
on translation. It has its flaws mainly because it is very young but I'm
sure it could solved in part if we manage to improve its usability. If
we go for this software, I'd like to work on its styles.

ciao,

Alex