[CREATE] Blender presentations

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Feb 10 09:43:50 PST 2010

Hi all,

With Brussels being around the corner, it's inevitable to show up on
LGM this time :)

The Durian film project will have entered the final production weeks
when LGM is... so we most certainly cannot do a premiere. Sneak peeks
is well possible though. It would rock if we could have 2k HD
projection there... I will try to get a 4k screen even (Belgium
sponsor of film).

At least you can count on my availability to speak or present, and
about half the durian team to attent and do demos, workshops or talks.
I'll try to get David Revoy too, his painting classes are mythical
already. Blender Foundation will cover travel and hotel expenses for
all (unless you have good travel/hotel sponsoring budgets anyway).

Next to the film we'll have a Blender 2.5 project to present, which
should be in a very usable state by then.

How is organizing LGM going now... can i get some updates on space,
sponsors, scheduling, etc?

Thanks,

-Ton-