[CREATE] Blender presentations

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 10 10:08:10 PST 2010

heya Ton, this is great news! We had a meetup at FOSDEM and I'll let Femke
update on the latest. We are planning to do an announce about the conference
and kickoff of fundraising on the week of the 15th! So, it would be great to
announce we will be doing the teaser and so forth at LGM2010! Femke?

Cheers!

Jon

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> With Brussels being around the corner, it's inevitable to show up on
> LGM this time :)
>
> The Durian film project will have entered the final production weeks
> when LGM is... so we most certainly cannot do a premiere. Sneak peeks
> is well possible though. It would rock if we could have 2k HD
> projection there... I will try to get a 4k screen even (Belgium
> sponsor of film).
>
> At least you can count on my availability to speak or present, and
> about half the durian team to attent and do demos, workshops or talks.
> I'll try to get David Revoy too, his painting classes are mythical
> already. Blender Foundation will cover travel and hotel expenses for
> all (unless you have good travel/hotel sponsoring budgets anyway).
>
> Next to the film we'll have a Blender 2.5 project to present, which
> should be in a very usable state by then.
>
> How is organizing LGM going now... can i get some updates on space,
> sponsors, scheduling, etc?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Ton-

Jon Phillips