[CREATE] LGM 2010: sponsoring

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 12 03:17:48 PST 2010

Hi Jon,

Can you explain this "ica" event, why it worked so well?

For me: I'd rather sit 2 days on my own spot demoing Blender, than
doing a 1 hour talk. It gives groups a nice own hangout, and it
stimulates inter-group interaction better too. You won't see me easily
going to a Inkscape talk, but i'd definitely walk by a Inkscape booth
to meet with the devs.

Especially on the LGM, it is a collection of many different
communities. I would give each larger community their "own" spot to
decorate, feel home, to meet each other and hangout.

-Ton-