[CREATE] SwatchBooker 0.5

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:29:27 PST 2010

Well... I started 2 years ago with the CREATE format
<http://www.mail-archive.com/create@lists.freedesktop.org/msg00900.html>
but it didn't completely fit my needs. And since it hasn't been changed
nor did it leave his "draft" status since then, I slowly got to have my
own format.

By the way, as you can see from the version number, it's a very early
version that's certainly going to change before version 1.0 and it also
might get closer to CREATE format once it gets his "standard" status ;-)

Olivier