[CREATE] SwatchBooker 0.5

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:57:41 PST 2010

There's a mix of different reasons, the least not being my lack of
knowledge of XML and programming skills...

I first went from <RGB r="1" g="1" b="1"> to <RGB values="1 1 1"> simply
because it was easier to deal with different color models the same way
(you were talking about laziness ;-) )
Then, as I wanted to add 6CLR (and more), it didn't work anymore since
an xml element can't start with a number and I thought it didn't make
sense to reinvent color tags as this was already a widely accepted
standard. So I chose to simplify to <values model="RGB">1 1 1</values>
which makes it also easier to parse and extendable to less usual color
models.

For the rest (metadata, swatch organization) wich aren't in the create
draft, I made some choices but I'm already reconsidering most of them...

Olivier