[CREATE] OpenRaster examples, call to developers.

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Thu Jul 8 05:14:19 PDT 2010

Hi Marcos,

I will be glad to help uploading some files, but I'm not sure how to do this
(not used to git), and I'm not sure of what you need...
I can do a "demonstration" file to test the features, but I don't know which
features are to test... so it's going round in circles.
Can you be more more explicit ?

Regards,
yagraph