[CREATE] OpenRaster examples, call to developers.

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Fri Jul 9 09:09:20 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've done some tests files, but I was unable to push it back to the git
repo, so here it is (permission problems ?). If Marcos feel to push it for
me, it would be great.

It's unfinished work, but I hope it's useful :
- Tentative files for metadata, made in the latest Krita (2.1.2). Metadata
seem to havn't been saved in the .ora file, so joined is the .kra file.
- Tentative files for complex layers (groups, hide, lock, 4 levels), made in
the lastest Gimp (2.7.1), but my version was unable to export to Openraster,
so I had just put the .xcf file.

Despite that, I think they are good files to start with if you can produce
OpenRaster file from them.

Please ask me if you need more, or to redo them starting from other
softwares.
By the way, I may be off-topic with theses files, so please tell me too.

Regards,
yagraph