[CREATE] LGM2010: Stuff that you liked and stuff not

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Jun 1 03:39:03 PDT 2010

i liked:
- the aprons :)
- the badges (altho they could have been bigger for easier reading)
- the vegetarian food (i always appreciate not having to constantly ask
what has meat in it; but i don't mind there being a separate clearly
meaty dish being available for addicted carnivores ;)
- the great video documentation - really nicely done & so fast to be online!
- meeting many interesting & inspiring people
- discovering a bit more of brussels

i would have liked:
- one or two cordless mics so that people could more easily ask
questions/discuss
- to have given my presentation before the workshop not after
- to have had a more stable network for the workshop
- to magically understand & speak french (& dutch & german & ... )
- not to have lost my favourite pen on the last day (if anyone found a
nice stainless steel parker ball-point, i hope you enjoy & treasure it,
it's a really good pen :)

h : )

On 31/05/10 8:21 AM, Marcos Diaz wrote:
> Things I liked:
> -People helps you if you have problems.
> -Free coffee!
> -Wifi everywhere.
> -A lot of energy plugs.
> -OpenRaster and OpenDWG.
>
> Things I disliked:
> -Tiny badgets (was easy to ask people names than read it), I prefer
> neck straps IDs.
> -Uncentered projector.
> -Small conference hall (I understand this year participation exceeded
> all expectations).
> -My talk!
> -Brussels food.
>
> I want to know yours!
>

> --
> Marcos Díaz <markos at nathive.org <mailto:markos at nathive.org>>
> Nathive project developer
> http://www.nathive.org/

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz