[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Marcos Diaz markos at nathive.org
Tue Jun 1 03:31:23 PDT 2010

We are into deadlock, is the moment to start thinking in imaginative names,
not just to join the 3 obvious words.

I propose:
"Artists and coders united"

That reflects the symbiosis between programmers and users through the tools,
also an unique organization, and can be used as label in the way: 'artist
and coders united for freedom', 'artist and coders united for X', 'artists
and coders united in (next LGM place)'

I think is impossible to put all the concepts
(artist+programmers+tools+libre+foundation...) in the name itself, we must
choose something easy to remember, the website will express all the other
concepts.