[CREATE] [LGF] A name !

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Jun 1 18:25:32 PDT 2010

Op dinsdag 01-06-2010 om 23:07 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Gregory
Pittman:
> Looking at the stream of consciousness of the various messages, it seems
> to me that on a pragmatic level, going with something simple, easy, and
> already established, like the various create options, may be the best
> way to pound a stake in the sand to get started.
> This doesn't limit us to more explanatory subtitles or content
> incorporating some of the very interesting suggestions that have been
> made involving purpose, focus, or maybe even ones that explain what it
> isn't. We certainly don't expect to come up with a name that "says it
> all" -- that would be absurd thinking.

I agree, after all, "Create" would be something like a company name,
while "Libre Graphics" & "Libre Graphics Meeting" are more like a brand
name (trademark?) for products/services/... (the meetings and other
things?), and "Reclaim your tools" is like a company slogan.

(Using "company" as a metaphor here.)

--
Jan Claeys