[CREATE] [LGF] Some goals, aims or objectives !

Camille Bissuel cbissuel at yagraph.org
Sat Jun 5 07:41:13 PDT 2010

Hi Greg,
I do agree with your view, and I do know that I won't achieve anything alone
or even with a small group of interested people...

So, ok, let's discuss it... To active contributors in LG projects :
- Do you find this LGA project useful, and why ?
- How would it be useful for you on a daily basis ?
- Said simply : Do you need a LGA, or is it a waste of time and energy in
your point of view ?

I'm convinced for myself (IMO, it's useful in a range of situations), but as
Greg said, we don't want to find ourselves int he desert with an empty
tank...

Please go on and comment !
-- yagraph