[CREATE] OpenRaster test page

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:43:46 PDT 2010

On 8 June 2010 13:09, Marcos Diaz <markos at nathive.org> wrote:
> I have not problem with a repo storage, I will upload nathive ORAs soon, but
> maybe other devs will be not excited using git or gitorious, I think we
> should set a wiki page too, because is more visual, and also users could
> check implementation levels in a easier way.
> My point of view is OpenRaster wiki must detail what projects are using
> OpenRaster as its implemented features, and this is the perfect place to
> upload the test ORAs too.
I completely agree that there should be a support matrix on the wiki.
But using gitorious for the storage makes it much easier to get all
the files, both initially and getting updates. Important for instance
if you want to do testing on more than just a couple of files. It
should be trivial to directly link the files from the wiki, if wanted.

As for developer that don't like git/gitorious, they can provide the
files, and I'm sure someone will commit for them. I'll do it as long
as I'm active at least.

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com