[CREATE] Free as in Speech, and Vietnam?

Marcos Diaz markos at nathive.org
Wed Jun 9 17:18:36 PDT 2010

My point of view is even any of us will be tortured, the money we would
spend in a non-human-rights country could be used indirectly to torture
others. It's just an ethical matter, dot.

For me a perfect place to LGM are countries that promotes Libre software,
like Brazil, whose president, Lula, even mentions FOSS in in his political
discourses and go to Libre meetings like the FISL (International Libre
Software Forum) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzPmVGM3pp4 I cannot find it
with subtitles now and I don't know Portuguese, sorry.

--
Marcos Díaz <markos at nathive.org>
Nathive project developer