[CREATE] Free as in Speech, and Vietnam?

Marcos Diaz markos at nathive.org
Thu Jun 10 04:17:49 PDT 2010

> I don't believe boycotting a population because of its government very
> effective

The people is welcome, a territory with diffuse laws not, at least for me.

Does Vietnam government actually have a track record for torturing in the
> past years?

If we consider hit and jail bloggers by write opinions on the internet as
torture, YES
http://advocacy.globalvoicesonline.org/2009/10/23/vietnam-blogger-and-democracy-activist-tran-khai-thanh-thuy-beaten-and-arrested/

The further this thread goes, the more crazy things turn up.

I agree, ignore that a government is trampling people rights and try to
minimize this fact saying the world is not black or white is just crazy...

--
Marcos Díaz <markos at nathive.org>
Nathive project developer